Marriage and Family

Marriage and Family

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Introduction

Hello, I'm Megan Christensen. I'm originally from Paso Robles, California, but currently I live in Rexburg, Idaho while my husband and I are attending Brigham Young University - Idaho. I'm studying Family and Consumer Science and honestly I am perfectly content to just become a stay at home mother. I have no grand plans to change the whole world. I just want to change my world, my sphere of influence. I'm a big advocate for the family and marriage, and I hope that through this blog I can influence others to value family. I am currently taking a family relations class for my major. I plan on taking time each week to reflect on what I learn and write down my thoughts, impressions, and new found knowledge in this blog. I hope to also continue doing so even after I've finished this semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment